Monday, February 7, 2011

Teachers/Professors

 Teachers/professors are a huge aspect to students. Teachers/professors are the ones that control your grade. They control how hard to make homework, quizzes and most importantly test. One thing to remember is not all teachers/professors are the same. 

You can have a mean teacher/professor that gives lots of homework and gives pop quizzes. Also she/he is unreasonable. She/he only wants the work done her/his way and any other way is incorrect.  


Or you can have a very nice teacher/professor who gives out a reasonable number of problems for homework and the test are hard but doable. She/he stays after class to help students that need help. Also has a wide time range to be available.


Whether you have a nice or mean teacher/professor you have to deal with it. One way to find out if your teacher is mean or nice before meeting them on the first day of class is by going on the website ratemyteacher. Before picking your professor you can go on ratemyprofessor and see what other students that had the teacher thought of them. Those websites give a little view of what the teachers/professors are going to be like and how the class is going to be. Another tip is getting on the good side of you teacher/professor. The way to do that is by going to class every day, asking questions when you don’t know something, and turning in all of your homework. Those are just some ways to get a teacher/professor to like you but if you do that regardless if the teacher/professor is mean or nice they will like you if you take my advice.

 

2 comments:

  1. I never used to use that website, I just figured the teacher I get is the teacher I get. Well that worked well for a while until I had this one economics teacher. It was so bad, I really wished that I had looked it up before I signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about these websites but i have never used them. i feel like all professors should be good no matter what. although i have had some teachers i do not like i just deal with it the best i can. but the ones whom i can not take i wish i could have known who to take to fix my grades.

    ReplyDelete