Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Studying

  

Studying can be a pain. One thing you have to remember is to study a little every day. People get very stressed out one day before the test because they have to study the whole chapter in one day. One tip is, after school every day; study the part that you learned in class. When the test comes you already know most of it. Studying for the test should not be as hard. When you keep everything to the last minutes you get stressed out about what to study and not to study. When you study a little every day you are not stressed out the day before the test. Also when you study for the test it is like review because you know most of it.
 

You should never do this. When you don’t know the answer to a question make your best guess but don’t always chose “C”.

6 comments:

  1. It really is pretty stressful the day before an exam for me. I am one of those people that studies the day before or at best two days before. For the most part doing things this way has worked for me with good results so I guess I haven't really had much motivation to change my ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have difficulty studying without being under a lot of pressure. That usually results in me studying frantically a few days before an exam or about a day before a quiz. I believe that if I am able to force myself to somewhat follow your advice my grades would improve. Studying a little every so often would help me not have to cram as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most people study right before night of test day rather than studylittle by little after the class. and I've done same thing as I told here. but I agree with you Rita about study little after the class because there are so many things to memorize if you don't study right after the class haha anyways it's really good advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a helpful tip because like i said before i procrastinate so my grades are not as good as they should be because i know that i can be doing better than i am. If i only apply myself more then i will be able to get better grades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep,everyone has a pretty @#itty time their first year but soon you get used to it in your sophmore year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can i learn every day with FB,Twitter,Youtube ... :((

    ReplyDelete